FREE Listings for Juniors and Career Switchers
Hire A Junior specialises in connecting carerr switchers and junior-level Designers, Developers, and Marketers with great and meaningul careers. Too often, juniors and career switchers are overlooked because of an arbitrary requirement like a degree or number of years experience. At Hire a Junior, we believe that you’re more than the degree you pursued or how many years industry experience you have. We understand that you have a unique set of skills and qualities that make you, you.
Our job listings go beyond degrees and years of experience. They include:
- Job Outline
- Necessary Skills
- Desired Skills
- Where and How You’ll Work
- Holidays, Events and Extras
- The Hire a Junior Promise
A Focus on Skills
At Hire A Junior, we focus on tangible demonstrable skills, rather than an arbitrary number of years experience. This means that instead of asking for “Four Years Experience with Sketch”, we’ll look for “Experience with Sketch.app including demonstrable experience with:” and the features and skills a potential employer is actually using. This way, we can all be certain of a match.
The Hire A Junior Promise
We promise that every job listed on Hire a Junior has veen vetted for its suitability for a Junior Designer, Developer or Marketer. This means:
- The interview process will focus on what you can demonstrably show, rather than an arbitrary number of years experience.
- The minimum term contract for the job is SIX months.
- You will be paid at least the UK living wage (£8.72 per hour), even if you’re under 25.